Sport every day?

Having sport lessons every day. Thats a lot! So many kids would be tired and stressed out because we would never have time to finish our work. I definitely disagree with this idea.

For starters not everyone likes sport or they would be sick of doing it every day. Most of us have other activities after school and doing a sport lesson every day will definitely tire us out. We will be tired during class which will eventually affect our work and how we do things.

Having P.E every day means less time we have to do work which means more homework! We wouldn’t be focused all the time in class if we have sport everyday. We could be doing something better in class than doing something we are not enjoying.

Wearing sport uniform all the time – how uncomfortable! We can get cold or hot and might still have to do sport. I definitely think sport is great but imagine how much work we will have to do if we have it every day. Also the teachers will have to plan a lesson for every day but might not even get to do it because of the weather.

Sport is great but a lesson every day is just a bad idea for so many reasons. That is why I believe we should not have a P.E lesson every day.

elisaa

1. G’day Elisa,
    My name is Rian Prestwich and I am a uni student who will be checking in on your student blogging challenge and inviting you to a conversation. Feel free to reply and ask me questions if you’d like.

You make some very strong points around the idea of sport lessons everyday for students. How often do you have sport at school at the moment? What do you think would be worse, having sport every day of the week or not having sport at all?

Best of luck with your next student blogging challenge, make sure you check back in regularly!
    – Rian

You can view my blogs here:
    http://rprestwich.blogspot.com.au/
    http://rianjohn.edublogs.org/about-me/

2. Hi Elisa,

I definitely agree with you. Sport everyday is too much, Your reasons are very good and important to. Good job keep up the good work.

From Sienna